Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Help! I'm Lost and Want to Be Found!

Anything look familiar? These items are lost and really want to be found. I can hear their plea every time I pass them in the hallway (well, not really). The box is located just past the Media Center in the hallway on the right (don't forget to stop in the office first and sign in and say hello).  If you're not able to visit the school before the end of the school year and you are missing an item, ask your child to take a look, and if he/she needs help looking, I'll be glad to help out.  The week after school is out, the clothing is packed up and usually taken to the Goodwill Store in Saline, but there has to be other charities out there that could benefit from these left-behind items.  If you know of a charity that you feel could benefit, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment