Is it Petal Power or Flower Power? Without the petals, it wouldn't be a flower, it would just be the middle of the petals, which I forget what that is called. You have to have both in order for it to be a flower, right? I'll have to ask Mrs. Cox (she will know). This beautiful daisy, along with so many other spring time flowers are part of the Woodland Meadows family. They make their home right at the entry of the front doors of the school, welcoming you at every visit. Thank you PTA for watering, feeding, and raising them to be such healthy beautiful plants for us to enjoy. On Wednesday night, PTA parents, in the rain of all things ... geez, came together to prepare the flowers for the summer. That brings me to the next thought, if you are interested in helping with the flowers during the summer .. What family fun, huh? ... please let PTA know that you would like to do that. I've got an email address lined up for you .... let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment